2014. augusztus 14., csütörtök

Test - How Sexy You Are?

The Sexy Quiz

How Sexy Are You?


1.      What would you do if somebody would ask you on the street what time is it?
a.      Just run (5)
b.      Drink something (10)
c.       Tell her/him that you don’t have a watch and your phone is on the bottom of your bag (3)
d.      Tell her/him that it’s time to drink a beer (8)


2.      A sexy man says that you look great in your new clothes. What is your response?
a.      Let’s drink something! (10)
b.      Yes, I know! I look great in anything! (-9)
c.       That you, my mother bought it for me! (2)
d.      I hate this dress! I found it on the street yesterday but it just don’t fit… (7)


3.      What would you like to do in this moment?
a.      Read a chemistry book (0)
b.      Sleep all day (8)
c.       Just drink something (10)
d.      Tell random people that you hate them (9)


4.      What’s your favourite color?
a.      Violet (5)
b.      OMG! Guys, just drink something! (10)
c.       Black… just joking, pink (2)
d.      Rainbow (4)


5.      What do you do if you see some very expensive jewelry?
a.      Buy it! (6)
b.      I already have it at home… (3)
c.       Nothing… I haven’t got my glasses with me… (5)
d.      Who cares? Just drink something… Somebody have beer? (10)


6.      How much do you like modern art?
a.      Very very much! But exsactly what is „modern art”? (2)
b.      … (7)
c.       Fuck… I’m just gonna drink something… (10)
d.      I hate this shit! (3)


7.      Do you like cooking or baking?
a.      I would prefer just drink something… (10)
b.      Bitch please! I don’t have time for that! (8)
c.       What?? Mom! What is she asking?? (4)
d.      I think goulash soup with poppy seeds and ketchup is delicious!! (WTF?)


8.      Do you speek Chinese?
a.      是的 (7)
b.      … (5)
c.       After some drink I think I do… (10)
d.      (6)


9.      Do you have a boyfriend?
a.      Yes, I have a dog, he’s cute… (7)
b.      No (9)
c.       Boyfriend?? I prefer vodka! (10)
d.      Yes, but just 3 at the moment… (6)


10.  Why the hell are you doing this shit quiz?
a.      I want to know how sexy I am… (khm… look in the mirror… khm) (2)
b.      I was bored, and this blog is just bloody brilliant!!! (9)
c.       It’s something to do between two drinks… (10)
d.      I LOVE THE HOT BRUNETTES AT THE COCKTAILPIANO!!! (10.000.000)


The results, how sexy you are:

Who the hell cares? Just go and drink something!


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése